I Upotrebite Present Simple ili Present Continuous u sledećim rečenicama. Glagol je isti u obe rečenice:
1. I _________ from 9 am to 5 pm.
I _________ at the moment.
2. She _________ English this summer.
She _________ five new words every day.
3. Michael _________ to the cinema this evening.
Michael _________ to work by bus.
4. Where is Emma? I think she _________ dinner.
Alison usually _________ lunch at 2pm.
5. He _________ tennis on Sunday.
The children _________ in the garden at the moment.
II Dopunite tekst koristeći odgovarajući oblik glagola iz zagrade. U pitanju su sadašnja vremena (Present Simple, Present Continuous):
I _________ (fly) to Madrid tomorrow afternoon. The plane _________ (leave) at 3pm, so I have to be at the airport at one. I _________ (visit) my old friend who _________ (live) in the centre of Madrid. He _________ (have) an apartment there that he bought after he had moved to Spain. I _________ (stay) for two weeks. We _________ (plan) to go sightseeing around the Spain, but I _________ (not, know) if he will have enough free time to go with me. He _________ (work) in a bank and he _________ (be) very busy. He _________ (not, have) much free time.
III Napravite rečenice koristeći sadašnja vremena (Present Simple, Present Continuous):
1. I / get up / at eight.
2. what / you / do / this Saturday?
3. you / like / dancing?
4. She / not / want / to help / us.
5. they / fix / the roof / as we speak.
6. he / not / travel / with us / tomorrow / because / he / hate / traveling / by plane.
7. Susan / be / not / here / because / she / have / a dance class / at the moment.
8. what time / you / go / to work / in the morning?
Nauči kako da razlikuješ Present Simple i Present Continuous uz ovu podkast lekciju i nekoliko primera.
Klikni ovde da preslušaš epizodu: Razlike: Present Simple & Continuous