I Povežite prideve sa grupom kojoj pripadaju:
worried, shocked, depressing, disappointed, worrying, shocking, confused, annoying
satisfying, worried, exciting, bored, tired, terrified, exhausting, boring, surprising
II Zaokruzite tačan pridev u rečenicama:
1. She was so depressed / depressing after their break up.
2. The teacher was annoyed / annoying because the students were making noise in the hall.
3. The shocked / shocking news was published on the front page.
4. Susan heard some noise in the middle of the night. She was terrified / terrifying.
5. The metro can be confused / confusing the first time you use it.
6. That street is too dark and it looks frightened / frightening. Let’s go the other way.
III Dopunite rečenice koristeći neki od ponuđenih prideva:
exciting, annoying, boring, tired, worried, depressing, surprised, satisfied
1. She looked so ____________ today. She didn't sleep at all last night.
2. This movie is ____________. Can we change this channel?
3. We were all ____________ when they came. Nobody's expected them.
4. I think that rainy days can be very ____________.
5. Don’t bite your nails. It’s so ____________.
6. We should go on a road trip. It would be ____________.
7. My parents were really ____________ because I was late from my practice last night.
8. They were ____________ with the result of the competition.