I Odrediti koja je vrsta reči podvučena reč, pridev ili prilog:
1. They laughed so loudly that I didn't hear knocking on the door.
2. Your dress is so beautiful, it must have been very expensive.
3. He walked slowly through the house.
4. Unfortunately, she arrived too late. We have already finished our dinner.
5. I barely started drinking my tea when she came hastily.
6. We were officially introduced with the popular actor.
II Napišite priloge za način izvedene od sledećih prideva:
III Izaberite koja reč je pravilno upotrebljena u rečenicama:
I woke up early. It was a beautiful / beautifully morning. It was warm / warmly and I have decided to sit on the terrace and continue reading my book. The book was very interesting / interestingly, about a young man who despreate / desperately wants to become an actor. As I was reading the book I was drinking a hot coffee. Sudden / Suddenly there was a strange / strangely noise from the opposite building. I swift / swiftly got up to look, when I saw a huge / hugely fire coming from the third floor. Fortunate / Fortunately, the fire fighters arrived short / shortly after the incident and lucky / luckily nobody was hurt.