I Upotrebite odgovarajući izraz da opišete slaganje sa ovim izjavama:
1. I don’t like shopping. → Neither do I.
2. I can speak Italian.
3. I have been to the USA.
4. I played tennis yesterday.
5. I won’t go to the cinema tomorrow.
6. I had a sandwich for breakfast.
7. I don’t like vegetables.
8. I haven’t been in Slovakia.
II Povežite rečenice i odgvarajući izraz.
Neither will I. So can I. So have I. So do I.
So was I. So did I. Neither do I. Neither did I.
1. We didn’t want her there.
2. She was at the concert.
3. John lives in London.
4. He can swim.
5. He has returned the CDs.
6. I went to the pub last night.
7. Mike doesn’t like mushrooms.
8. I won’t have much time.