Cilj vežbanja ispod je utvrđivanje vremena u engleskom jeziku. Više o svakom od tih vremena možete pogledati klikom na naslov koji će Vas odvesti do odgovarajuće lekcije: Present Simple, Present Continuous, Past Simple, Past Continuous, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Simple, Future (be going to).
Uradite vežbanja ispod i upotrebite vremena u rečenicama.
I Izaberite koje je vreme potrebno upotrebiti u rečenicama:
1. What ______ you ______ when I called you?
a) are / doing
b) were / doing
c) did / do
2. I ______ in this house since I was a little boy.
a) have lived
b) had lived
3. ______ you ______ coffee?
a) Does / like
b) Do / liking
c) Do / like
4. They ______ a new store in the mall next Wednesday.
a) are opening
5. By the time we arrived at the theater the play ______ already ______.
a) have / started
b) has / started
c) had / started
6. He ______ this car five years ago.
c) were buying
7. Michael ______ taller than Jack.
8. Where is Mark? He ______ his house.
b) is painting
c) has painted
9. ______ you ______ the door open this morning?
a) Did / leave
b) Were / leaving
c) Do / leave
10. Emily ______ the violin since she was three.
b) have played
c) has played
II Izaberite odredbu za vreme koju je potrebno upotrebiti u rečenici:
1. I haven’t read the book ______.
2. They moved five months ______.
a) at the moment
3. Have you ______ been in England?
4. We are going to the cinema ______.
a) this evening
5. Did you meet Jason ______?
a) this evening
6. He had ______ cleaned the house when she got home.
III Upotrebiti sledeća vremena u recenicama ispod. Možete dodati odredbe za vreme. Pogledajte prvi primer:
1. Present Simple, Past Simple
I / get up / at eight
I get up at eight every morning.
I got up at eight yesterday.
2. Present Simple, Past Simple, Present Perfect
We / live / in this house
3. Present Continuous, Past Simple, Present Perfect Continuous
Someone / knock / on the door.
4. Past Simple, Present Perfect, Future (going to)
She / read / that book
5. Present Continuous, Past Simple, Future (will)
Tom / buy / a car
6. Past Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect
We / start / the meeting
7. Present Simple, Present Continuous, Future (going to)
What / you / do ?
8. Present Simple, Future (will), Past Simple
The weather / be / not / nice