Join Our Team
Hi, my name is Zorana. I’m an English teacher and founder of English Lane, an online English language school.
I’m looking for an enthusiastic, tech-savvy teaching assistant to help me with various tasks.
Please have in mind that this is far from a traditional teaching job (no boring Skype classes for example). So even though being an English teacher is a requirement, you need to be able to think beyond traditional concepts of teaching. Don’t expect ready-made teaching materials or a repetitive curriculum based on pre-existing books and popular programs.
English Lane online school is a thriving community of people eager to learn English. Within our online classroom, we provide original courses, classes, and support to our students. We’re exclusively focused on teaching the English language.
- University degree in English language and literature
- Have basic knowledge/understanding of online tools such as Google Suite/MS Word/Email
- Have your own computer or laptop (with camera) and stable internet connection
- Have the ability to work flexible hours from home and/or office
- Be willing to learn and adapt to the required workflow
- Have great communication skills
- Be well-organized and able to meet deadlines
This will be a part-time position (up to 20 hours per week) with the possibility of going full time.
Even if you have a full-time job, you’re welcome to send your application.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Content management and creation
- Creation of lesson materials/exercises
- Proofreading (English/Serbian)
- Customer support
- Various teaching-related tasks
- Various administration-related tasks
- Online classes/workshops
If you’re interested and would like to work with me, please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com
Within your cover letter, answer these questions in English:
Do you have previous teaching experience? If so, please let us know more about it.
Which of the required job responsibilities do you feel you are strongest at?
How many work hours per week do you have available?
What’s your favorite Friends TV show episode?
I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
I’d like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for further interviews will be contacted.
English Lane, Founder
An inspiring work environment with an encouragement to improve professionally.
Flexible work hours and a possibility to work from home.
Steady job opportunity and ability to grow in your role.