Join Our Team
My name is Zorana, the founder of English Lane online school.
I’m are looking for an enthusiastic, tech-savvy teaching assistant.
English Lane online school is a thriving community of people eager to learn English. Within our online classroom, we provide original courses, classes, and support to our students. English Lane focuses on teaching the English language exclusively.
- University degree in English language and literature
- Have basic knowledge/understanding of online tools such as Google Suite/MS Word/Email
- Have your own computer or laptop (with camera) and stable internet connection
- Have the ability to work flexible hours from home and/or office
- Be willing to learn and adapt to the required workflow
- Have great communication skills
- Be well-organized and able to meet deadlines
- Grading assignments
- Providing student feedback and support
- Creating reports and following student progress
- Assistance with instructional content creation
- Teaching-related tasks
- Administration-related tasks
- Hosting online classes /workshops
If you’re interested and would like to work with me, please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com
Within your cover letter, answer these questions in English:
Do you have previous teaching experience? If so, please let me know more about it.
Which of the required job responsibilities do you feel you are strongest at?
How many work hours per week do you have available?
What’s your favorite Friends TV show episode?
I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
I’d like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for further interviews will be contacted.
English Lane, Founder
An inspiring work environment with an encouragement to improve professionally.
Flexible work hours and a possibility to work from home.
Steady job opportunity and ability to grow in your role.